- Getting Started
- Getting Started [Video Series]
- Common Problems
- Advanced Topics
- Advanced [Video Series]
- A/B Testing
- Bulk Actions
- Email Deliverability
- SendX API
- Email Service Provider (ESP) Integration Guides
- Feeds ( RSS / Atom / XML )
- Email Automation
- Settings & Setup
- Email Marketing Help
- Newsletter Campaigns
- Embedded Forms
- Landing Pages
How to use email templates in a campaign
How to use an email template in a campaign
- When you create a newsletter campaign, go to the Templates stage.
- Then browse through the page and select a suitable template.
- Click on Apply template and confirm the selection.
- Your template will be applied to the editor as you can see in the preview:
Similarly, you can apply templates to all kinds of campaigns.