- Help Center
- Getting Started
- Getting Started [Video Series]
- Common Problems
- Advanced Topics
- Advanced [Video Series]
- A/B Testing
- Bulk Actions
- Email Deliverability
- SendX API
- Email Service Provider (ESP) Integration Guides
- Feeds ( RSS / Atom / XML )
- Email Automation
- Settings & Setup
- Email Marketing Help
- Newsletter Campaigns
- Embedded Forms
- Landing Pages
How do I export the list of unsubscribed contacts?
Here's how you can export a list of unsubscribed contacts from your account.
You can export the unsubscribed contacts list directly from your contacts page.
- Go to your Contacts page.
- Scroll down until you see the section All contacts.
- Now click on the Unsubscribed tab.
- Then click on the Export button.
Once done, you'll receive a list of all unsubscribed contacts in CSV format to your registered email address.