Creating a Suppression Contact List: A Step-by-Step Guide
Are you wondering how to create a suppression list in SendX? Don't worry, we've got you covered! Follow these simple steps to set up your suppression contact list:
Step 1: Creating the List
- Go to the Contacts section in your SendX account.
- Select "Lists" and click on "New List."
- Give your list a name, such as "Suppression List" or any other name that suits your preference.
Step 2: Setting Up Automation
- Create automation by accessing the Automation feature.
- Set the trigger as "Contacts added to a List."
- Specify the list name that you created in Step 1.
Step 3: Unsubscribing Contacts
- In the automation, add an action to "Unsubscribe Contact."
- This action ensures that any contacts added to the suppression list will be unsubscribed from your future campaigns.
Step 4: Importing Unsubscribed Contacts
- Now, it's time to import all the contacts who have unsubscribed/bounced/marked spam from your previous email marketing solution.
- Import these contacts into the newly created suppression list.
Congratulations! You have successfully created your suppression contact list, which will help you manage your unsubscribed contacts effectively. We hope this step-by-step guide has been helpful to you.
If you have any additional questions, please don't hesitate to let us know.